Long term course（with visa） Course・Application due
|Enrolment Time||Application Due|
|Need to apply visa||No need to apply visa|
（2 years course）
|1st SEP～10th FEB||1st SEP～20th MAR|
（1.5 years course）
|1st MAR～10th JUN||1st MAR～20th SEP|
・5 days per week（MON～FRI）
◎ Morning class ： 9：20～12：50
◎ Afternoon class ： 13：20～16：50
Class level is decided by placement test.
Elective course will be on following schedule 13：30～16：40（Mon～Fri）
・Under 30 years old with conditions as below
- 12 years education curriculum must be completed in foreign country
- Aim to master Japanese or enter to Japanese university or technical collage
- Already studied Japanese over 150 hours before apply or pass JLPT N4
|Cost of the 1st year||Administration Fee||Enrollment Fee||Tuition Fee||Insurance||Total|
|Long term course||2 years course||￥20,000||￥80,000||￥660,000||￥14,000||￥774,000|
Note for tuition payment
- The payment can not be refund by any reasons once it's been paid. However, if your visa application has been rejected by immigration, the payment without administration fee can be refund up on your request. If student wishes to cancell the enrollment after accepted for the visa, the payment exclude administration fee and enrollment fee can be refounded by your cancellation request. All handling fee of refound shall be paid my student.
- Your acceptance will be cancelled, if your payment was late for the due. We suggest you to early preparations. Especially the remittance from overseas account takes time,
- Enrollment fee and tuition fee should be prepared in advance for smooth immigration procedure.
How to make a payment
Tuition fee must be paid to selected bank account from your home country. This remittance must be made under your name.
Download Application form and guideline for Long term course
Guideline and application form can be downloaded from here